Built Responsibly, Built Globally
RevvNRG has committed itself to providing products that exceed expectations and to creating an environment that allows business-minded people to create the lifestyle they have only dreamt about.
RevvNRG was founded in 2008 by Scotty Paulson, an industry veteran with 15 years executive and owner experience. RevvNRG is the realization of having learned what people want in a product and need in order to build a business. You can read more about Scotty Paulson on the RevvNRG Leadership page.
While considering the business plan for RevvNRG, Scotty Paulson discovered that there were three key issues that needed to be addressed.
- The product needs to be a very high demand item, something most people use, and therefore, would need to buy every day.
- We need to create a business atmosphere and compensation plan that makes it easy for new business builders to succeed and design a process for rewarding our professional network marketers.
- It’s in our best interest to reduce, even eliminate the environmental impact the first two has on the earth.
With careful research into the product trends and newest product research on natural ingredients, Scotty took aim at the energy drink market.
RevvNRG is formulated to supply the consumer with the energy he desires, much like many products on the market today. However, unlike the other products that feed the multi-billion dollar marketplace of energy drinks, RevvNRG was formulated to deliver the same energy without the ill effects of mega doses of caffeine, sugars, and the assortment of chemical compounds. In addition, RevvNRG includes a power pack of nutritional benefits.
The search for the proper ingredient sources led Scotty Paulson to the Brazilian Rainforest. Scotty met with the growers and the local people. He inspected the crops and harvesting process, and interviewed the owners. After a great deal of necessary diligence, Scotty found a grower that not only delivered sustainably grown, organic ingredients, but also shared in his own desire to care for the environment.
Ingredients are grown, harvested, and processed for us with strict sustainability guidelines. Not only are the crops protected from hazardous chemicals and the environment protected from stripping away rainforest in order to create temporary farmland, but also, the local people benefit. Our grower has programs that create local jobs, sustainable farming education, and provides donations to help those that need a helping hand.
RevvNRG makes donations to the programs that the growers already have in place. This eliminates the middleman and disburses the money where it will do the most good. Scotty Paulson also took the time and effort to look at other high environmental impact parts of the business.
- Currently all of our paper products (flyers and brochures) are printed in sustainably grown eucalyptus paper. Eucalyptus trees grow very rapidly, so the manufactures don't feel pressured to strip mine trees.
- Our manufacturing facility uses the latest technology in solar panels.
- We encourage consumers to filter tap water and use a reusable shaker bottle instead of bottled water.
- Strict recycling and power conservation programs are in place at the corporate office.
RevvNRG remains a debt free company and we are shipping products to many countries around the world. Because of the care taken in building the business so it could expand rapidly, we have aggressively grown both in the US and Internationally.
We have attracted many of the industry's top builders because they see the value of the product, they respect Scotty's proven track record, and understand that the compensation plan far exceeds what other companies offer.
RevvNRG proudly stands behind its products and Associates. We look forward to standing behind you, every step of the way, as you fulfill your dreams!
RevvNRG Worldwide, 790 Minnesota Ave, Big Lake, MN 55309?
Phone (763) 262-9900 / Fax (763) 262-9909?